1. In the design process, what details do you focus on when designing with health and safety in mind? Please share solutions you like!
Healthy material choices not only affect indoor air quality but it’s important to know how they affect the environment and if they are made from renewal resources.
2. Are your clients asking for sustainable (healthy for the earth) and healthy products and design choices? Do these healthy building materials and design choices cost more?
3. How can technology help us address health and safety concerns in the kitchen? What about in bathrooms?
4. What features can help the end user make healthy choices in the kitchen?
5. What features can offer healthful benefits in the bathroom?
6. Do you take ergonomic principles into consideration when designing kitchens or bathrooms? Does this include the reasoning behind cabinet pull-outs and other cabinet features? What about appliance considerations?
7. In what ways can we plan for client safety in the kitchen and bath spaces we design? Please share important tips for designing spaces that work for all stages of life.
The reduction of clutter in our homes has not only been shown to reduce stress but simplification is a current design trend. How does this apply to designing healthy kitchens and bathrooms?
8. What are your go to design tips for reducing clutter in kitchens?
9. What are your go to design tips for reducing clutter in bathrooms?
Join the conversation at http://tweetchat.com/ using the hashtag #Kbtribechat.